Camp Sandusky is located just 6 miles from Cedar Point and other Sandusky/Lake Erie Islands attractions. You can access our wireless internet service from anywhere on the campground. Nearly all of our sites are shaded, but you can still bask in the sun around our two swimming pools. All sites (excluding primitive tents) have a picnic table and fire ring. There are shared charcoal grills located throughout the campground.
- Camp Sandusky has 117 RV sites with some being able to accommodate RVs up to 60ft long.
- Most pull-thru sites have a gravel lot and back-in sites have a level grass lot.
- All RV sites have 20/30 amp electric and many have been upgraded to include 50 amp electric.
- Water hook-up is available on all RV sites, and many have sewer hook-up. A dump station is available on site.
Our cozy Amish-built cabins are perfect for your next Cedar Point vacation.
All cabins have electricity. Each comes with a picnic table and a fire ring. There are shared charcoal grills throughout the campground. All cabins are just a short walk to modern restrooms and showers. Remember to bring your own bed linens and pillows. Pets are only allowed in our Pet-Friendly cabins.
There are 8 types to choose from:
- Our standard 4-Person cabins have one double bed and two twin beds.
- Our 4 Person Cabins with refrigerators have one double bed, two twin beds, and a dorm-sized refrigerator.
- Our 4 Person Cabins w/AC have one double bed, two twin beds, air-conditioning, and a dorm-sized refrigerator.
- Our 4 Person Pet Cabins w/AC have one double bed, two twin beds, a dog crate, air-conditioning, and a dorm-sized refrigerator.
- Our 5 Person Cabins have one double bed and three twin beds.
- Our 6 Person Cabins have one double bed and four twin beds.
- Our 6 Person Cabins w/AC have one double bed, four twin beds, and air-conditioning.
- Our 2 Person Cabin has just one double bed.
Our Electric tent sites have electricity, a picnic table, and a fire ring. Primitive tent sites are available and come with a picnic table and fire ring only. Shared charcoal grills are available throughout the campground. One tent is allowed per site. Sorry, pets are not allowed in tents or at tent sites.