WOW! All-you-can-eat pancake breakfast for only $7.00…
There’s a lot to do in the Sandusky, Ohio, area! For some ideas, look at some of our favorite area attractions! AND there’s plenty to do here at Camp Sandusky, too. Your camping experience can include the following:
Our sparkling swimming pool: Go for a splash in our sparkling swimming pool! Spend a day around our pool. Enjoy the summer sun in one of our lounge chairs. Jump in after your day at Cedar Point; our pool stays open until dusk.
Camp Sandusky Amenities:
- Heated swimming pool. (Open Memorial Day – Labor Day).
- Gem Mine
- Playground – Your children will love our deluxe playground in our family activity area.
- Bunny farm – The bunny farm has long been a part of Camp Sandusky’s tradition of providing family-friendly camping. Kids of all ages love to pet and feed the bunnies. Bunny food is available at the office. (Open Memorial Day – Labor Day).
- Feed the Fish – COMING SOON!
- FREE Wireless Internet
- Pedal Cart Rentals
- Cornhole – Cornhole is available daily from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Equipment is available at the front desk. Deposit required.
- Sand Volleyball
- Group pavilion
- Dump Station – Free for Registered Guests or $15 fee for dump station use only
Across the Street:
- Gas station with convenience store
- Pizza Delivery (close by)
Located along the Sandusky Bay shoreline, Sandusky has been named the Best Coastal Small Town in America! This growing destination is home to the world-class amusement park Cedar Point. It is known as Ohio’s Water Park Capital due to the popularity of year-round indoor water park resorts. In season, ferries and island-hopping cruises depart from downtown daily, including an international ferry terminal offering daily trips to Canada’s Pelee island. Sandusky surprises with its beautiful parks, downtown architecture, and wealth of history, including its role in the Underground Railroad. Downtown Sandusky offers delicious dining options, quaint shops, art galleries, numerous attractions, and the historic Sandusky State Theatre. Please visit our Area Attractions page or The Shores & Islands Ohio Welcome Center for more information.