WOW! All-you-can-eat pancake breakfast only $5.00…
THERE’S a lot to do in the Sandusky, Ohio area! For some ideas, why not take a look at a listing of some of our favorite area attractions! AND there’s plenty to do right here at Camp Sandusky, too. Your camping experience can include:
TWO sparkling swimming pools – Go for a splash in our sparkling swimming pool! Spend a day around our pool. Enjoy the summer sun in one of our lounge chairs. Jump on in after your day at Cedar Point, our pool stays open until dusk.
- Two swimming pools. One is heated (open Memorial Day-Labor Day).
- Gem Mine
- Playground – Your children will love our deluxe playground located in our family activity area.
- Bunny farm – The bunny farm has long been a part of Camp Sandusky’s tradition of providing family-friendly camping. Kids of all ages love to pet and feed the bunnies. Bunny food is available at the office. Please do not pick up the bunnies.
- FREE Wireless Internet
- Pedal Cart Rentals
- Cornhole – Cornhole is available daily from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Equipment is available at the front desk. Deposit required.
- Sand Volleyball
- Two pavilions
- Camp Store
- Dump Station – Free for Registered Guests or $15 fee for dump station use only
- Subway (close-by)
- McDonald’s (close-by)
- Pizza Delivery